Product Information Management (PIM) in Dynamics 365 Business Central
Enrich your products with PIM data from Business Central directly to your webshop or marketplace.
When using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you may notice that the capabilities for structured product information management are somewhat limited. The depth of the data may be less suitable for your webshop or marketplace. But don’t worry, we have a solution for you.
All Tinx E-commerce Connectors (except Amazon) offer an advanced Product Information Management (PIM) solution as an option. This solution provides you with more capabilities in your product information management, which perfectly aligns with the needs of your webshop or marketplace, allowing your customers to order worry-free and seamlessly!
Watch the video below and discover all the benefits!
Discover the integration possibilities
- Give your products the best commercial description by applying specific e-commerce titles, short and long descriptions.
- Define SEO-optimized meta-data for a product, such as meta-title and meta-description.
- Create attractive product combinations for an optimal customer experience based on bundled, grouped, and configurable products.
- Increase your international sales opportunities by offering your products in multiple languages.
- Add unlimited images and video links (YouTube and Vimeo) to a product or variant.
- Define a solid product structure based on category and attribute information for the best customer experience.
- Enrich your products with relevant unique features (attributes).
- Include flexible tags and labels with your products for ultimate online flexibility.
- Sell your products through various webshops and marketplaces using a multi-sales-channel approach.
- Make each platform (sales-channel) unique for different webshops and marketplaces by providing them with their own PIM data.
- Boost your sales opportunities by establishing cross-sell and up-sell relationships or by linking products as related items.
Forget the endless internal sharing of spreadsheets and manual processes that lead to delays, errors, and inconsistent information.
With the Tinx PIM solution, you can continue to focus on delivering accurate, comprehensive, and enhanced product information to your customers – anytime and anywhere.
Read our blog with detailed explanations of why comprehensive PIM data in Business Central is so important.