Magento B2B Pricing & Discounts
Integrate B2B pricing agreements into your Magento / Adobe Commerce webshop
Business Central is the source of customer-specific prices, price agreements, and tiered prices.
With this unique Magento B2B extension, you can offer your customers on your Magento webshop the same prices as those listed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
8 benefits listed!
- Personalized prices: Offer different prices to different B2B customers based on their purchasing behaviour, loyalty, or other criteria you set.
- Automatic discounts: Set rules for automatic discounts based on purchase volume, purchase frequency, or seasonal promotions.
- Flexibility: Easily adjust prices and discounts, add new rules, or remove existing rules to respond quickly to market changes.
- Save time and costs: Reduce the need for manual price adjustments and discount calculations, saving you time and money.
- Achieve improved customer loyalty: Offer loyal customers special prices and discounts to encourage them to keep coming back.
- Competitive advantage: Offer attractive prices and discounts that differentiate you from the competition and attract customers.
- Increase profit margins: Smartly adjust your prices and discounts to maximize sales profitability.
- Easy integration: The Tinx Magento B2B Pricing and Discounts Module is easy to integrate with your existing Magento webshop and Business Central!
With this module, you can effectively manage your B2B sales strategy and increase your revenue.
All customer-specific prices online
The right price at the right time
Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction
Provide your customers with the ideal customer journey
Explore the possibilities for customer-specific price agreements
Turn your webshop into a self-service portal for your customers!
- Assign to: customer, customer group, product and product group, sales price and sales discount, tier pricing, multi-currency.
- Magento-specific pricing structures (including tier benefits) for: ERP customers, all customers, customer groups, and campaigns.
- Magento-specific discount structures (including tier benefits) for: ERP customers, all customers, customer groups, and campaigns.
- Price based on: Microsoft Dynamics Business Central price and discount tables, related to the customer currently logged into Magento.
- Prices: Store prices in 2 custom tables that are part of the module.
- Override the: special price feature within Magento with an observer method. This applies to the category page and product page. This alternative price is then inserted into the shopping cart.
- Continue to use other price-related Magento modules: that may want to modify prices in the shopping cart.
- Use: headless Magento setups.